We had a picnic in Kensington gardens. There were sausage rolls and quiche and houmus (two varieties) salads and homemade brownies. And Pimms (of course…), rugs from Primark and games from the pound shop in Hammersmith. There were also campfire style serenades by the gorgeous and talented NERINA PALLOT (new album ‘the graduate’ out in October) and the ever prolific MOSTAR DIVING CLUB (currently writing songs for a pretty A List Hollywood Film…).
– Gareth and Damian (Mostar) arrive in our glade.
– Nerina waits backstage preparing to come on. Gareth warms up the crowd.
– Arnie, Dave, Jo, Karis, Dom, Damian and Sophie enjoying Nerina.
– Nerina mid set. Note the exclusive peroni branded seat.
– Enter Damian. ‘The Honey Tree’ goes down a storm.
– Damian + captive audience
Thanks to Nerina and Mostar for the music and to everyone for coming, we hope you had as much fun as we did and see you again next year!
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment